seconds & 12 minutes version manual
Installing DIY Writer Software:
1. At the first time after connecting the device to PC’s USB port via USB cable, Windows will
device and install the device driver automatically.
2. After done, the software screen of DIY Writer will pop up automatically.
3. For the second time and afterward, the software screen will pop up automatically after the
device is connected to the PC.
4. In the case that the software screen did not pop up, please run Windows’ “My Computer”.
There will be a new CD-ROM named
Writer Double click the icon, it will show files inside.
Double click to run the file DIYwriter.exe, the software screen will pop up.
5. The screen is similar to that of Windows’ file manager. The upper portion of the screen is
for your PC and lower portion is for the device.
Loading songs into the Device:
1. To load songs into the device, use the upper portion of the software screen to browse
your PC and locate the MP3 or WAV song files to be loaded into the device.
2. Select the files from the upper portion and drag to the lower portion. The
will start converting the song files into its proprietary format.
3. After done, click the “ Download ” button to actually download the songs into the device.
4. Slide the Volume bar on the software screen to select appropriate volume level.
5. When the download process is completed, disconnect the USB cable, the device will
start playing the songs automatically.
6. Several songs can be loaded into the device. Check the Device Free Space from the lower
right hand side of the software screen to see if any more song can be loaded.
7. To delete existed songs inside the device, select the songs from the lower portion
of the software screen. Click the “ Delete ” button, the file names and information will be
gone. Click the “
Download ” button to physically delete the song files from the device.